Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Preschool Activities: Classic Easter Crafts

By Deborah Pace Rowley

I have been spending my spring break cleaning out our attic! It has been fun to discover some long-forgotten treasures from the past, including some classic Easter Crafts. Like this Rainbow Rabbit:
Or this bunny with a cute tissue paper egg.
I especially fell in love with this reversible bunny that doubles as a chick when you flip it over. How cool is that?

Here is the pattern in case you want to make one of your own.

My daughters loved getting new dresses and bonnets for Easter and they loved decorating their homemade paper dolls in fancy Easter clothes too. I simply traced the outline of a girl on a piece of a paper and then set out glue and scraps of fabric, scrapbooking paper, ribbon, and lace as well as googly eyes, crayons, doll hair and whatever else I could find.
My daughters would spend hours gluing on ribbon and lace to get their dolls ready for the big day. I even traced a bunny shape on paper for my son to dress up and he really enjoyed this project as well. Have fun with these Easter crafts from the past! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips