Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Preschool Activities: Letter of the Week {Rr}

By Tiffany Rudd
Snack Ideas:
      * Rainbow Jello! Mine never look as pretty as these over at Glorious Treats, but the kids always love them anyway! :)
Favorite Books:
      * Rotten Ralph by Jack Gantos
      * Rosie's Roses by Pamela Edwards
Crafts:
      * Race Car Rainbows: I posted about this fun and simple activity last week where you use toy cars to paint a race car rainbow! See the full post HERE
      * Toilet Paper Roll Rockets: I love this craft over at No Time For Flashcards.
      * Sun Catcher Rainbows: Find this cute craft at In Lieu of Preschool
Activities:
       * Rainbow Writing: This is a great way for preschoolers to practice writing their name. Find details in THIS post.
       * Rainbow Science: I just found these super cool rainbow science experiments at Growing a Jeweled Rose! She shows how to do Rainbow Rain, Magic Rainbow Milk, and Magic Appearing Rainbows! SO FUN!

      * Rainbow Activities from Confessions of a Homeschooler: As always, there are so many great free printables here. I love these rainbow puzzles that match capital and lowercase letters. (Don't worry, the typo is fixed in the download. :)
 Printables:
      * Click on the photos below to print out your Rr Flash Card and Writing Practice Worksheet.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project.Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign !Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

    leave application for school student for going outstation



    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips